Built for the Future
Future First Universal Life Insurance More than insurance. It’s CASH for your LIFE!
Protection: Death Benefit Coverage
The Future First UL offers a strong, income tax-favored death benefit that is available for immediate family protection needs.
Potential: Cash Value Growth
Individuals can make significant contributions to the Future First UL policy. These contributions allow you to accumulate strong cash value growth on a tax-favored basis, without being exposed to market risks.
TWA Protects the People’s Money
We continue to invest primarily in United States Government bonds and highly rated corporate bonds, making us one of the safest and most secure insurance companies in the nation. We avoid speculative investments that could put your future at risk.
We are concerned about safe guarding your hard earned money while equally being concerned about helping you make it grow.
Trans World has a long track record of paying high crediting rates on it’s policies. Over the last 30 years the average interest paid on accumultaion value funds has been over 10%. The current interest crediting rate on the Future First UL is 5%. Trans World also offers a minimum interest rate guarantee of 3% on the Future First UL.
How it works
TWA’s Future First is one of the most flexible policies of its kind because it treats the elements of the policy separately. Future First allows the Policy Owner to change or skip premium payments or change the death benefit more easily than other insurance policies. It works by treating the three elements of the policy: premium, death benefit, and cash value separately.
Cash values are accumulated by crediting premium payments and interest to a fund from which deductions are made for expenses and cost of insurance.
- Future First contains the following features:
- Accumulates cash within the policy
- Tax deferred growth of cash values
- Competitive current rate of return
- Competitive guaranteed minimum rate of return
- Tax free access to cash values through policy loans
- Income tax free death benefits for beneficiaries
- Portable, take it wherever you go
- Privacy of all transactions
- No “war clause”
Future First Universal Life has favorable income tax treatment and combines significant policy values and benefits to produce a life insurance solution that has a considerable amount of financial POWER.
Why choose a policy from TWA?
Trans World Assurance was founded on tradition and built for the future of its customers. Since their inception, TWA has been dedicated to providing only the safest and strongest cash accumulation life insurance products.
With a careful systematic approach to investing in United States Government bonds and highly rated corporate bonds, TWA has grown into one of the strongest and most stable insurance companies in America. TWA has remained virtually unchanged since the doors opened back in 1963. TWA continues to stay true to the vision of its founder, Charles P. Woodbury a decorated WWII pilot, by continuously providing a secure retirement for all aspects of our military.
TWA is also proud to be a founding member of the Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance (SGLI) and TWA remains an active member today.
How do we do it?
- Make sound investments! The majority of our investment portfolio consists of United States Government bonds and highly rated corporate bonds. This means stable growth for you.
- Offer products with flexibility! We understand your life takes on unforeseen changes. That is why we offer flexible payment and withdrawal plans to serve any situation you may encounter.
- Keep costs low! TWA has one of the lowest overheads of any company in our industry. This means competitive premiums for you.
- Be innovative! Our unique life insurance policies help protect families while allowing them to build cash values tax-deferred. That means we provide CASH if you live or CASH if you don’t.
- Strong leadership! The majority of our company officers and leaders have been with Trans World for over 30 years.
- Security, flexibility and quality of life – This is our mission!
Consider all the facts, then make your own decision.
Of course, when you select a life insurance policy, you must be careful and consider your own financial situation and the many alternatives available to you. No single life insurance product may have all of the features you find desirable. Therefore, it is important to understand the features available so that you can make the best decision for you and your family.
* Note: The information contained within this marketing material can not be used or relied upon for the purposes of avoiding IRS penalties. These materials are not intended to provide tax, accounting or legal advice. When managing your tax or legal matters you should always seek professional counsel for advice.
Independent Comparative Report
See how in 2020 Trans World Assurance compared to 25 of the leading life insurance companies.
We have long recognized the important role life insurance plays within a family. We believe insurance should not just pay if you die. We believe it should also pay living benefits.
TWA provides permanent solutions to augment any existing government insurance/retirement programs you may have. We believe your coverage should also provide living benefits.