Trans World Assurance recently announced the release of a new twenty pay graded-benefit whole life insurance policy. This new policy was designed to help individuals with health issues that would normally be denied life insurance coverage.
"Buying life insurance can be extremely difficult if you have health issues. Many life insurance companies won't even want to talk to you. However, that doesn't eliminate your need for a life insurance policy to help protect your family," stated a Trans World Assurance spokesperson. "We've created this new policy to help individuals who otherwise might not be able to obtain life insurance."
This new life insurance policy offered by Trans World Assurance is similar to other whole life insurance policies except the benefits are graded and the premium payments are only made for twenty years. Just like other whole life insurance policies, this policy offers guaranteed death benefits and guaranteed cash value accumulation.
Because the benefits are graded in the first two years of the policy, the death benefit of the policy is restricted as follows:
- The accidental death benefit during the first two policy years is equal to the face amount of the policy.
- The natural death benefit during the first two policy years is equal to a return of premiums paid that is accumulated at 10% interest.
- In the event death occurs after the first two policy years the full face amount of the policy will be paid, or at any time should the cause of death result from accidental bodily injury.
With this policy, premium payments are only made for twenty years, but after the twenty years of payments are made, the policyholder receives permanent life insurance protection. Knowing that they have permanent life insurance protection can give policyholders and their families peace of mind about their financial future.
Trans World Assurance's new Twenty Pay Graded-Benefit Whole Life Policy offers the following benefits:
- Provides coverage to individuals with health issues that would normally be denied life insurance coverage
- Offers guaranteed death benefits
- Offers guaranteed cash value accumulation
- Offers permanent life insurance protection after the twenty years of premium are paid
Other policies offered by Trans World Assurance include:
- Future First Universal Life Policy
- Flexible Dollar Builder Life Insurance/ Accumulation Fund Policy
- Traditional Whole Life Insurance Policy
For more information about coverage, riders, restrictions, costs, and fees call Trans World Assurance at (650) 348-2300. Also, visit the Trans World Assurance website at http://www.twasite.com.
About Trans World Assurance
Trans World Assurance was founded over 50 years ago by Charles P. Woodbury, a decorated Marine aviator and has grown into one of the most solid and safe insurance companies in America. The company has emphasized ultra safe investments and has weathered the financial storms to which other companies have fallen victim. Trans World Assurance is currently and has been a long standing underwriter of the Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance (SGLI) program, covering all military members.